‘On‘ recently became one of our favorite Korean fusion restaurants.
Here are the Top 5 reasons why we love ‘On’ so much:
- Food is properly Korean fusion; the dishes prioritize taste of Korean cuisine instead of trying too hard to be something “new”.
- Their lunch takeout is perfect.
- Leftovers? Take them home. Most of their shareable ‘pot’ dishes make great late-night food.
- ‘On’ uses quality ingredients and it shows.
- The menu is well balanced, making ‘On’ the perfect place for a party of people who all have different preferences.
‘On’ is perfect for…
- Meeting up with a friend
- Dinner with parents
- Takeout (Lunch only)
‘On’ can improve on the following:
- Lunch/Brunch was not as good as their Dinner service. We recommend going here for their Dinner service first.